Welcome Home Management
Please be prepared to pay the application fee ($25 per adult) as outlined in the property listing. This fee is non-refundable .
Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to upload a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income from within the past 30 days.
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that applicant combined gross income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
Our application process is highly weighted on credit scores.
- Applicants with a credit score of 700-800 are generally approved provided they meet the minimum requirements;
- Applicants with a credit score of 600-700 are generally approved provided they meet the minimum requirements;
- Applicants with a credit score below 600 will require a guarantor or co-signor with satisfactory credit.
Welcome Home Management does not pre-screen Applications. Applicants are required to pre-screen themselves with the following criteria and will need to meet the requirements below. If you feel you meet these minimum requirements, you are encouraged to apply.
This application, background information, credit scores, rental history, criminal history, and employment verification will be viewed by Welcome Home Management Authorized Employees and the Property Owner.
- Information for Screening Applicants. The Applicant hereby consents to the Landlord or their agent obtaining and viewing credit, financial and related personal or business information, and tenant history about the Applicant (including credit reports, credit scores and tenant records), from past and present landlords and from the reporting agencies known as Equifax, TransUnion, Experian and Landlord Credit Bureau, from time to time for the purposes of assessing the Applicant’s current and ongoing eligibility for tenancy. The consents provided are effective as of the date of this Application and will be valid for as long as required to fulfill the purposes described herein.
- Disclosure to Credit Bureaus. If the Applicant is granted tenancy with the Landlord, the Applicant hereby consents to the Landlord or their agent disclosing information about the Applicant and information about their tenancy, including but not limited to the amount and timing of rent payments, good behaviour, problematic behaviour, any debt outstanding, and reviews of the Landlord’s experience regarding the Applicant, to Equifax, Landlord Credit Bureau and other reporting agencies, which may then be used in a tenant record, credit report and credit score for the Applicant and shared with other landlords and credit grantors.