Ah, Valentine’s Day, what some might dub as the Hallmark Holiday. Well, is it?
You already know if your valentine appreciates your sense of humor, and if they do, don’t be afraid to be funny when sending messages with your
If you find yourself struggling on what to write to your valentine, do what I do….
The safest bet is to make fun of the holiday itself, rather than your recipient.
So here it is, my Top 5 valentine’s day messages, which may or may not resemble what some may call a “Dad joke”.
- I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
- You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.
- Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So, we are even.
- You’re the best person to spend this annual obligation with.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
Oh, and by the way, I see all you Dad’s out there snickering at this list.
So, for my two special valentines, I want to wish you both a Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you both so much!